Monthly Meeting at held the 1st monday of each month 7PM:
April - Evergreen Tavern
May - Screamin' Steve's - Namakagon
June - the Corner Bar Patio/Deck (Cable)
July - R-Place Cafe' (Cable)
Aug - Namakagon Cheif
Sept - Garmisch USA (Namekagon)
Oct - Lakewoods Resort (Namekagon)
Nov - Evergreen Tavern.
Dec - to be determined. Date and Time at the Club House.
THIS JUST IN: Hey All, Just an FYI on the Routes in Cable.
WE ask all of our ATVers to remember that a Road/ROUTE is NOT legal UNLESS it is signed. With that in mind please make sure that the Road/Route is signed as a route before your ride there.
The spring closure that is in effect for ATV/UTV traffic on all Bayfield County trails has been extended. Depending on conditions, the trails are tentatively scheduled to reopen on May 17th. The Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest’s spring closure is also in effect which prohibits ATVs, motorcycles, horses and bikes from being ridden on the Forest roads and trails. This will help deter damage to the trails which can be very costly and difficult to repair. Road Routes and the Tri-County Corridor will remain open for ATV/UTV use during this time. Keep checking our Facebook page for updates. For further information, contact the Bayfield County Tourism office at 715-373-6125 or email@example.com.
License Plate Requirements – Effective July 1, 2012
COME JOIN THE FUN AND SUPPORT THE ATV CLUB!!!!!
- DNR will not issue ATV/UTV license plates.
- Plates required on all ATV/UTV with a public use registration type
- Plates can be created or purchased by the registered owner
- Plates must be attached to the rear of the ATV or UTV
- Plate specifications are 4" high by 7 1/2" wide, white in color with black lettering.
- Letters must be a minimum of 1 1/2" high and 3/16 stroke. Registered owners must
- display their six digit registration identification numbers on the plate and maintain the
- plate in a legible condition.