Monthly Meeting at held the 1st monday of each month 7PM:
April - Evergreen Tavern
May - Screamin' Steve's - Namakagon
June - the Corner Bar Patio/Deck (Cable)
July - R-Place Cafe' (Cable)
Aug - Sawmill Saloon
Sept - Garmisch USA (Namekagon)
Oct - Lakewoods Resort (Namekagon)
Nov - Evergreen Tavern.
Dec - to be determined. Date and Time at the Club House.
THIS JUST IN:
As many of you know WE support ALL community based activities. That's why I wanted you all to Know that LARRY LOCH will be holding a HUNTERS ED. CLASS ON NOV.3 & 10TH FROM 9-3 . COST IS $10./STUDENT CALL LARRY @ 798-3327 LIMITED CLASS SIZE.
License Plate Requirements – Effective July 1, 2012
COME JOIN THE FUN AND SUPPORT THE ATV CLUB!!!!!
- DNR will not issue ATV/UTV license plates.
- Plates required on all ATV/UTV with a public use registration type
- Plates can be created or purchased by the registered owner
- Plates must be attached to the rear of the ATV or UTV
- Plate specifications are 4" high by 7 1/2" wide, white in color with black lettering.
- Letters must be a minimum of 1 1/2" high and 3/16 stroke. Registered owners must
- display their six digit registration identification numbers on the plate and maintain the
- plate in a legible condition.